This beautifully presented holiday home has been carefully designed to suit contemporary living and appeal to all tastes, while the wonderful location makes it a great spot for anyone looking to enjoy Camber Sands beach.
The property is situated amongst a collection of seaside-style holiday cottages, only a few minutes’ walk from the expansive beach at Camber Sands, which can be as relaxing or as exciting as you make it, either spending the day sunbathing and building sandcastles or alternatively trying your hand at one of the many water sports on offer. The historic town of Rye is within a 20 minute drive, which is the prefect destination for those who like to potter around the shops with stops for lunch and coffee. There is also quite an arty vibe to Rye, with its independent cinema and galleries.
Entering the property, you will be greeted by a bright hallway, which leads to an open-plan kitchen/dining area. The kitchen has electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. In the dining space, the table comfortably seats eight and French doors open onto the garden. The ground floor is also home to a family room with sofa bed (available at an additional charge), TV and DVD player. There is also a downstairs WC. Stairs take you to the first floor, where the comfortable lounge area is situated. There is plentiful seating on sofas and a chair, with a TV, DVD player and Wi-Fi. There is a small balcony off the lounge, accessed via French doors which has seating for two with views across the nearby marshes. There is a bedroom on this floor, which can be made up with either twin beds or a zip-and-link king-size bed. On the second floor of the property lies the master bedroom, which again can be made up with twin beds or a zip-and-link king-size. It has its own TV/DVD player and also benefits from an en-suite shower room. The third bedroom is furnished with bunk beds and a pull-out trundle bed, as well as a chair which can be made into an extra sleeping space for a child. The main bathroom is situated on this floor and has a shower over bath.
Outside, as well as the first-floor balcony, there is a fully enclosed garden to the rear of the property, which is laid to lawn with a pebbled path leading to the garage, with table football, ping pong table and storage space. There is also a decked area with seating for enjoying those all-important al fresco meals and a BBQ for you to use. There is parking for two cars.
- Three bedrooms: One double, one king-size zip-and-link (can be made into twin on request) and one bunk bedroom with trundle bed and sofa bed.
- Sleeps 7 plus 2 on sofa bed in downstairs family room
- Additional Z bed and pull out chair for children
- One en-suite shower room, one family bathroom, one separate WC
- Wi-Fi available
- Smart TV, BT Vision, digital radio, iPod docking system
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine/dryer.
- High chair, travel cot and stair gate available
- Table tennis table and table football
- BBQ and garden furniture
- Microwave and fridge/freezer
- Dishwasher and washing machine/dryer
- Bed linen and towels included
- Regret no smoking
- Regret no pets
- Electric and heating included
- Parking for two cars
- A few minutes’ walk from Camber Sands beach
- Family play room with a sofa bed, TV/DVD
For this particular property there is a security deposit of £300 which is pre-authorised against your credit card. This is in case there is any damage to the property during your stay. The amount of the security deposit is simply reserved and then released afterwards if there is no damage. We will contact you nearer the time of your arrival to arrange this.